Compliant, Advanced, Collaborative
Hall and Tawse doorsets are widely regarded throughout the UK as industry-leading products. We are front runners in innovative fire, acoustic and security internal doorset technology.
Whichever sector you work within, we can provide a unique solution which is aesthetically pleasing, but most importantly complies – and in many cases – exceeds all current regulations and legislation.
Our FD30 to FD120 doorsets and screen assemblies are tailored to meet your specific project requirements.
Hall and Tawse product features include:
- Fire ratings ranging from FD30 to FD120
- Enhanced acoustic performance up to 45dB
- SBD Security doorsets for student accommodation, key workers and private residences
- Flexible design options with bespoke offerings in glass apertures
- A wide range of finishes to suit all end uses
- High pressure laminates (HPL) post-formable surface range
- Anti-bacterial laminate and lacquer finishes
- Integral anti-finger trap design options
- Bi-fold and sliding doors for restrictive locations
- Fully encapsulated PVC doorsets (wet areas)
- PVC protected doorsets (high traffic areas)
By involving us at an early stage of your project our own technical expertise can be used to provide significant value to your project and will save you time and money considering options.