Safe, Hygienic, Specialist
It is considered that the architecture, design and planning of a hospital or healthcare setting has a direct effect on the well being of patients.
At Hall and Tawse, we are highly experienced in collaborating with architects and specifiers to provide innovative healthcare design which takes into account the vast range of users of healthcare doors from patients to staff, visitors to contractors. You need hygienic, high functioning doorsets which comply with strict guidelines for the construction or refurbishment of medical premises and we can help.
Our design and manufacturing teams can provide doorsets which:
- Comply with HTM58, HTM59 and HTM69
- Are accessibility compliant with BS8300 and Part M
- Have PVC impact protection and edge protectors
- Have ease of emergency rescue where applicable (anti-barricade)
- Comprise anti-bacterial door and door hardware surfaces
- Give protection against radiation from X rays – with the ability to scale up the thickness of the lead in the doorset to comply with applicable codes of radiation protection
- Provide lead barrier layers within the doorframe, stops and back of the architraves
- Are fire resistant up to FD120 in single or double door configurations
- Can be provided in a range of finishes including wood veneer, laminate, paint and PVC