Compliant, Accessible, Fit For Purpose
We pride ourselves on being up to date with all disability and equality legislation so that our project team can work alongside your professionals to determine and design the right solution for you.
Non-compliance with the Equalities’ Act or breaches where service providers in the commercial, retail, financial, residential, education, healthcare and transport sectors do not make reasonable adjustments to the physical features of their premises to allow disabled access, can result in unlimited fines.
Working alongside our Hall and Tawse technical staff, your specifiers can explore options to give full accessibility not only for the disabled, but for anyone who would benefit from assisted entry.
The features of our DDA doors include
- Low profile thresholds
- Wheel chair accessible openings
- Correctly positioned glass apertures
- Emergency “anti-barricade” access
- Compatibility with electric door releases
- Compatibility with automated opening and closing devices